As successful as the Marvel Cinematic Universe is (it's the highest-grossing film franchise of all time), films based on DC concepts are still immensely popular. DC movies have been there for a lot longer than you might think, which only adds to their enduring popularity. From the awesome scenes of Wonder Woman up to the astounding production of The Suicide Squad, DC films never fail to impress!
If you have been an avid DC fan for quite a long time, there's a wonderful method to show that you've genuinely paid attention to all of the nuances in the DC films you've seen. By taking this simple and brief quiz, we'll be able to ascertain if you're a true-blue DC fan or a beginner who's still getting to know the cracks and crevices of the DC universe. After that, you can learn about some fascinating DC comic/movie trivia. Are you willing to accept the challenge? Let's get ready to have fun!
1. What do you call the golden lie detector that compelled Steve Trevor to divulge his mission?
b. Figure Veritas
c. Lasso of Truth
2. Diana is a member of which legendary warrior race?
3. What does Superman's "S" stand for, exactly?
4. What is the Kryptonian name of Superman?
5. What did Batman take from Lex Luthor?
b. Superman’s cape
c. Golden scepter
d. The cure
6. Clark Kent works as a ________ in ________.
a. Clerk, Wells Fargo
b. Chef, Taco Bell
c. Journalist, Daily Planet
d. Chemistry professor, Stanford University
7. What is the "safety precaution" for dealing with Harley Quinn in the beginning?
a. Chromium-laced bullets
b. Taser gun
d. Electrified prison bars
8. Deadshot’s weakness is ___________.
a. His daughter
b. His older brother
c. A group of homeless people in Courthouse Alley
d. His client named Angelo
9. Who was the first superhero to refuse to join the Justice League?
b. Plastic Man
d. Black Canary
10. Why did Black Canary decide to relocate from Earth-2 to Earth-1?
a. Earth-2 reminds her so much of her husband’s demise.
b. She wants to magnify her powers in Earth-1.
c. She’s searching for her lost kid.
d. Earth-2 has turned out so toxic and chaotic.
11. Aquaman does NOT have the ability to __________.
a. Be invisible
b. Talk to fish
c. Breathe underwater for an hour straight
d. Take on superhuman strength.
12. Aquaman’s love interest is ______.
13. Shazam’s alter ego is _______.
a. Pedro Pena
b. Freddy Freeman
c. Eugene Choi
d. Billy Batson
14. SHAZAM stands for the following:
a. Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury
b. Saturn, Huron, Atlas, Zeus, Aphrodite, Mercury
c. Sirens, Hercules, Apollo, Zeus, Ares, Medusa
d. Scylla, Hermes, Apollo, Zeus, Ares, Mars
15. How many worlds has Darkseid obliterated?
The answer key is at the bottom of this post. Have you gotten all of the right answers? If you answered yes, then congrats! You've earned the title of a true-blooded DC fan!
At Jungle Roots Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to provide the highest comprehensive pediatric and orthodontic dental care in a unique, fun-filled environment staffed by a team of caring, energetic professionals. We believe the establishment of a “dental home” at an early age is the key to a lifetime of positive visits to the dentist.
#1 - c. Lasso of Truth
#2 - b. Amazons
#3 - a. Hope
#4 - c. Kal-El
#5 - a. Kryptonite
#6 - c. Journalist, Daily Planet
#7 - d. Electrified prison bars
#8 - a. His daughter
#9 - c. Metamorpho
#10 - a. Earth-2 reminds her so much of her husband’s demise.
#11 - a. Be invisible
#12 - b. Mera
#13 - d. Billy Batson
#14 - a. Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury
#15 - c. 10,000