Have you watched all 24 MCU movies starting from Captain America: The First Avenger up to Spider-Man: Far from Home? If the answer is yes, then it’s either you’re a huge Marvel fan or you’re planning to create an imaginative spin-off in your own superhero world. Sounds epic, right?
Whatever it is, there’s a great way to prove whether or not you’ve truly paid close attention to all the details of the Marvel movies you’ve watched. In this short quiz below, we’ll be able to determine whether you’re a true-blooded Marvelite or a newbie enthusiast who’s still becoming familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the Marvel universe. Then, you can read about some interesting Marvel trivia. Are you ready to take on the challenge? Let’s get the ball rolling!
1. _________ is the inventor of the Super Soldier Serum that transformed Steve Rogers into Captain America.
a. Dr. Stephen Strange
b. Dr. Jane Foster
c. Dr. Abraham Erskine
d. Dr. Arnim Zola
2. Captain America got his powers from _________.
a. A pharmaceutical laboratory explosion
b. A U.S. military experiment
c. A hydra experiment
d. Chemical exposure
3. These beads are worn by Wakandans and have the power to heal people.
a. Blue Moon of Josephine beads
b. Kimoyo beads
c. Kyanite beads
d. KwaHlathi beads
4. What makes vibranium — the source of Wakanda's technology — so special?
a. It produces special metallic features that help generate more gauntlets.
b. It’s highly-magnetic so that every object directed against it sticks out and gets destroyed.
c. It absorbs all vibrations in the vicinity as well as all kinetic energy being aimed at it.
d. It has the ability to destroy the vision of Man-Ape and permanently cast him out of Wakanda.
5. Captain Marvel was set against ________ in the 2016 comic Civil War II.
c. Captain America
6. What kind of technology protects Tony's heart from the shrapnel and powers Iron Man?
a. Fluorescent technology
b. Kinetic technology
c. Nuclear technology
d. Arc reactor technology
7. What’s the name of Tony Stark’s computerized assistance system?
8. Who is Bruce Banner’s lover?
a. Betty Ross
b. Betty Rose
c. Berly Ross
d. Billie Rose
9. Banner works in what kind of factory?
a. Car factory
b. Sports watch factory
c. Soda bottling factory
d. Chocolate factory
10. What significant moment was highlighted when Thor returned to Asgard?
a. Loki learning who his biological father is
b. Loki’s death
c. Thor and Jane bidding farewell to each other
d. Thor meeting the Avengers for the first time
11. How did Korg end up as a Grandmaster's gladiator?
a. He attempted to avoid paying tickets by taking a back exit.
b. He tried to flee Sakaar but failed to fill up his ship with fuel.
c. He plotted to kill the Grandmaster by throwing pebbles at him.
d. He started a revolution but failed to print enough pamphlets.
12. The Avengers fight the Chitauri in which American city?
a. Los Angeles
b. New York
d. New Orleans
13. Scott Lang was placed under house arrest for helping _________.
a. Captain America
d. Captain Marvel
14. What type of surgeon is Dr. Strange?
a. Plastic surgeon
b. Brain surgeon
c. Pediatric surgeon
15. Who is the author of the original Spider-Man comics?
a. Matt Groening
b. J.K. Rowling
c. Stan Lee
d. Scott Adams
16. How did Peter Parker get his supernatural powers?
a. His powers were generated from a laboratory experiment.
b. He drank a special potion extracted from the blood of a dying spider.
c. He got bit by a radioactive spider.
d. A bolt of lightning struck him.
17. Where was Natasha Romanoff trained as an assassin?
a. Red Room Academy
b. S.H.I.E.L.D Academy
d. U.S. Air Force
You can find the answer key at the end of this post. Did you get all the correct answers? If yes, then congratulations! You are now a certified Marvel junkie!
At Jungle Roots Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to provide the highest comprehensive pediatric and orthodontic dental care in a unique, fun-filled environment staffed by a team of caring, energetic professionals. We believe the establishment of a “dental home” at an early age is the key to a lifetime of positive visits to the dentist.
#1 - c. Dr. Abraham Erskine
#2 - b. A U.S. military experiment
#3 - b. Kimoyo beads
#4 - c. It absorbs all vibrations in the vicinity as well as all kinetic energy being aimed at it.
#5 - b. Ironman
#6 - d. Arc reactor technology
#7 - a. J.A.R.V.I.S
#8 - a. Betty Ross
#9 - c. Soda bottling factory
#10 - b. Loki’s death
#11 - d. He started a revolution but failed to print enough pamphlets.
#12 - b. New York
#13 - a. Captain America
#14 - d. Neurosurgeon
#15 - c. Stan Lee
#16 - c. He got bit by a radioactive spider.
#17 - a. Red Room